End caps and
MANUFACTURE DE SANTRANGES: PVC PROTECTIVE BELLOWS
Manufacture de santranges: Plastic moulding and PVC bellows
PVC dipping machine. Specialist in PVC protective bellows, tubing, plastic coating and miscellaneous components.
- “Standard” round or conical protective bellows
- Protective bellows with zip fastener, ventilation, stainless steel rings, support pads, etc.
- Special protective bellows
- Multi-outlet PVC tubing
- Design of moulded components
- Coatings: Rilsan, Abcite or PVC on metal, glass, etc.
Thickness: from 1 to several mm in PVC
Hardness: 55 to 90 shores A (hardnesses 75 to 90 shores A are recommended for tubing and coating)
Colour: Black, red, blue, non-toxic white; or other on request; satin or gloss.
Coating: PVC and Rilsan with or without primer; Abcite.
PVC, Rilsan and Abcite are frequently used as coatings on all types of metal components that are required to operate under difficult conditions (corrosion, acidity, dust, humidity, etc.) Rilsan is a polyamide 11 and Abcite belongs to the polyethylene family; they allow a minimum coating thickness (0.2 to 0.5 mm).
Their hardness is expressed in shores D. We also offer a hydrocarbon-resistant PVC, which is particularly recommended when the bellows are in contact with oil or grease.
- at temperatures between -20°C and +80°C
- to UV
- alcohol, diluted bases and acids.
Effective protection of diverse mechanical components against:
- dust of any kind
- external stresses
- harmful liquids.
Hot stamping, silk-screening, pad printing or laser printing is available.