Manufacture de Santranges: PVC protective bellows
Standard PVC protective bellows
With our range of standard PVC protective bellows, we can accommodate most requirements. Our standard bellows are a core component in our product base and can be produced individually or in bulk.
- in standard material (for bellows that come into contact with water, air, sand, etc.) )
- in Hydrocarbon-resistant (for contact with oils, greases, fuels, etc.)
- in white “toy standard” (this material can be used for food contact as it is not toxic)
- in silicone with textile weave (for temperatures up to 200°C)
- anti-static material (for electrical environments)
- translucent material
All materials range from -20°C to +80°C.
- zip fastener (for easy assembly/disassembly)
- vent hole (to expel air if the bellows are compressed)
- filter (same principle as the vent but with a small grid)
- support pad (avoids contact between the bellows and a rotating shaft)
- extension limiter (if the bellows is mounted vertically to prevent the weight from pressing on the top end only)
- stainless steel rings (inside when the bellows are depressurised, outside when the bellows are pressurised)
- reinforced corrugations in 90 shores (to reinforce the bellows)
Télécharger ici notre fiche de définition de soufflet de protection en PVC.
à compléter avec le maximum d’information et à nous renvoyer
afin que nous puissions répondre au mieux à votre demande